About Retaining Walls in Brigham City, UT
Premier Landscape Retaining Walls in Brigham City, UT
If you’re looking for a unique way to enhance the aesthetics and function of your landscape, Lone Pine Landscape has the solution for you with our professionally designed and installed retaining walls. With an array of options for retaining walls, our experts can bring your outdoor living vision to life.
Understanding Retaining Walls
A retaining wall is a landscape wall that supports soil by elevating it in an aesthetically pleasing way to separate it from the main portion of the landscape’s ground. They can be added to a landscape to compliment swimming pools, patios, or fountains, or to create a backdrop or focal point in your yard. Retaining walls may also be needed to prevent erosion and protect the integrity of your property.
Add Aesthetic Flare to Your Landscape
Retaining walls add dimension to a landscape as they reposition the land to have more depth and character that livens up what would otherwise be a monotonous outdoor space. This contributes to the fact that a retaining wall can add aesthetic value as well as resale value to a home. When it comes to designing your home’s landscape, there are many style options for retaining walls. With the ability to be constructed using stone or rock in an array of stunning colors to compliment the look of your home, retaining walls can be personalized to suit your unique preferences.
Prevent Soil Erosion
Not only are retaining walls an elegant addition to your landscape, but they can also contribute to the health of your property’s soil as they help prevent soil erosion. Erosion can pose a risk to your property resulting in improper drainage or deterioration, possibly even threatening building foundations or other structures. Retaining walls combat this by regulating and prolonging erosion times and maintaining your landscape’s premier condition.
Retaining Wall Types
There are four main retaining wall types, including the following:
- Gravity Retaining Walls – Gravity retaining walls use their weight and size to support soil, prohibiting it from moving. Gravity retaining walls are generally constructed using heavy stone or concrete and are often favored for low-height applications.
- Cantilever Retaining Walls – Cantilever retaining walls are fabricated using reinforced concrete for enhanced durability. They have a unique T or L-shaped cross-section design, and they are made to withstand pressure, making them ideal for more significant retaining wall jobs. Cantilever retaining walls are known to be one of the more cost-effective retaining wall types.
- Embedded Retaining Walls – Embedded retaining walls are made through a process that requires excavating the soil to create a vertical wall. The embedded wall is then reinforced with concrete or steel to keep the soil in place. Embedded retaining walls are often used for landscapes with steep slopes or landscapes with limited space.
- Reinforced Soil Retaining Walls – Reinforced soil retaining walls use various layers of soil and reinforced material, such as steel strips or geogrids to design a retaining wall that withstands heavy pressure. They are traditionally applied to large-scale applications and are known to be easy to build, cost-effective, and environmentally safe choices.
Trusted Retaining Wall Excavation Services
As experts in the field of retaining wall excavation services, Lone Pine Landscape has unrivaled experience working with a range of different materials and terrain types allowing us to provide quality work no matter the scope of the project. By combining advanced equipment and time-honored techniques, we ensure your landscape retaining walls are built to last.
Our Retaining Wall Construction Process
Our retaining wall construction process makes your vision a reality. We take the time to understand your specific needs and goals regarding size, texture, and look in order to excavate your property to accommodate your new feature with precision and accuracy, ensuring your landscape is treated with the utmost care from inspiration to installation.
Choose the Industry Leaders for Your Retaining Wall
When pursuing a significant construction project such as building a retaining wall, it’s important to work with industry leaders who are known for quality and reliability. With Lone Pine Landscape you can rest assured that our professionals will provide nothing short of thorough attention to detail and exceptional workmanship for an unrivaled finished product.
Connect with Our Professionals Today!
Your landscape is an extension of your home, that’s why with Lone Pine Landscape we ensure your retaining wall looks like it was picked straight out of a magazine. If you’re ready to experience the true meaning of quality service, contact Lone Pine Landscape today to discuss your retaining wall aspirations!
Why Choose Us?
- 110% Reliable
- Family Owned
- Free Estimates
- Competitive Pricing
- Community Involved
- Design Fees Included in New Installs