Zeroscaping in Brigham City, UT
Reduce Water Usage With Landscaping Techniques
When you live in a desert climate, you know just how important conserving water is. One of the easiest ways to reduce your water usage is by minimizing the amount you use for landscaping purposes. At Lone Pine Landscape, we’re happy to help you create a landscape that doesn’t require excessive water. We work with Brigham City, UT homeowners to design a landscape that is as lovely as it is environmentally friendly. Learn more about zeroscaping and xeriscaping techniques for saving water.
What Is Zeroscaping?
Zeroscaping is a method of landscaping that requires little water. Most landscapes that use this technique use mostly concrete and rocks to minimize the amount of water needed to keep the space beautiful and livable. Some zeroscaping ideas also incorporate unique sculptures and other elegant features, so you won’t even miss the water-heavy plant life. If you want to add some green to your zeroscaping designs, consider getting succulents or native desert plants that don’t require much water to survive.
How You Can Benefit From Zeroscaping
In light of the desert climate and tendency toward droughts in Utah, zeroscaping is a great way to make the most of your landscape. Homeowners who implement this technique at their property enjoy several benefits throughout the seasons. Depending on the specifics of your zeroscaped landscape, you may enjoy the following advantages:
- Conserve Water: This is the big one. We all want to do our part to conserve water and save the planet. While you could minimize your shower time, statistics show that up to half of residential water goes to landscaping. By cutting out water-heavy plants, you can drastically reduce your water usage.
- Save Money: With saving water comes saving money on your water bills. Cutting down on water usage can keep more money in your pockets.
- Easy Maintenance: Lush, tropical gardens tend to need lots of maintenance to keep them green and healthy. But this isn’t the case for zeroscaping. You won’t have to spend time cutting grass or watering flowers. Instead, you’ll just have to make time for the occasional weeding.
- Beauty: Despite lacking much green space, zeroscaping can be quite beautiful. When you work with an experienced landscaper, you can have all the beauty of a traditional garden, even in a desert climate.
How Is It Different From Xeriscaping?
is often used interchangeably with zeroscaping. And it makes sense—simply say them out loud, and you’ll hear how they can easily be confused. However, there are some distinct differences between these techniques. So, what is xeriscaping? Xeriscaping is an approach to landscaping that incorporates cacti and other desert plants that don’t require much water to grow and thrive. While zeroscaping focuses on non-plant life, xeriscaping embraces plants that won’t take in excessive water.
Bounce Your Xeriscaping Ideas Off Us
Instead of thinking of xeriscaping as limiting, think of all the ideas you can bring to life using this approach. Our landscaping professionals are happy to hear your ideas and enhance them. We know all the best drought-resistant, low-maintenance plants to incorporate into your desert garden. You have plenty of options when it comes to xeriscaping plants! Consider these shrubs, flowers, and trees as you design your outdoor space:
- Indigo bush
- Evening primrose
- Arizona cypress
Why Brigham City Chooses Us
Over the years, Lone Pine Landscape has come to be a trusted specialist in zeroscaping and xeriscaping. We offer personalized solutions, and we’re happy to tailor our services to the size, shape, and aesthetic of your outdoor area. Plus, we offer competitive pricing and estimates. You’ll have a good idea of the total cost before we ever start work. Our design fees are included in our installation rates, and you won’t have to worry about any hidden charges!
Get in Touch With Our Team
If zeroscaping or xeriscaping sounds like the best way to elevate your outdoor space, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team at Lone Pine Landscape. We’re excited to hear your zeroscaping ideas and make them a reality. Our team is committed to reliability and quality results, so you can rest assured that your landscaping project is in good hands. We’ve worked with dozens of people throughout Brigham City, UT, and we hope to add you to our list of satisfied customers. Contact us today to learn more about our landscaping services.
Why Choose Us?
- 110% Reliable
- Family Owned
- Free Estimates
- Competitive Pricing
- Community Involved
- Design Fees Included in New Installs