Enhance Outdoor Spaces with Paver Stones in Brigham City, UT
Lone Pine Landscape Has a Wide Selection of Landscape Products
The exterior of your home or business is just as important as the interior. It’s the first thing people see upon arrival, making it responsible for forming visitors’ first impressions. Be sure you make an impact with beautiful landscaping features. The team at Lone Pine Landscape can help you create beautiful outdoor spaces with our landscape design, decorative hardscaping, and paver stones in Brigham City, UT. Together we can create a stunning design for your home or business. In addition, you’ll find a wide selection of landscape products like Belgard® paver stones and more. Please reach out to us if you’d like additional information about our services or if you’d like to discuss your next landscaping project.
What Are Paver Stones?
Paver stones are natural or man-made stones used to create a flat, hard surface outdoors, usually acting as a sort of outdoor flooring. Though natural paver stones are often harvested from the earth and left with natural edges or cut to uniform sizes, man-made pavers are often molded and colored before being set. The best part about paver stores is their versatility. They can be used to create a variety of outdoor features at your home and can make any space look more attractive. Pavers are commonly used to create:
- Garden paths
- Raised flower beds
The Different Types of Paver Stones
Paver stones come in many different shapes, sizes, colors, and materials, making it easy to find a paver that will look great at your home. Whether your want a rustic appearance with natural edges, or you want something more uniform, you’re sure to find something you love among our selection of paver stones. If you aren’t quite sure which option will look best with the style of your home, our team of professionals is here to assist you. We can help you plan, design, and install the perfect paver feature in your yard. Some of the most popular paver options include:
- Clay: Clay pavers can be incredibly beautiful in any yard, bringing rich natural colors to the space. The firing process used to create clay pavers makes them resistant to ultraviolet radiation, which means they’ll hold their color much better than those that are dyed.
- Natural Stone: Natural stone pavers can create a very unique and rustic jigsaw-style appearance in your backyard when you choose to leave the edges natural. You can also choose cut stones to create a more uniform look.
- Brick: Brick pavers are very strong and are also stain-resistant. They can create a beautiful old-fashioned appearance, reminding visitors of the days of brick-paved streets. You can often find brick pavers in a wide variety of colors and textures.
- Concrete: Concrete pavers are made by molding concrete mixed with aggregate into a uniform shape. The possibilities of concrete pavers are truly endless, as they come in a huge selection of colors, sizes, and styles with interlocking patterns. Concrete pavers must be sealed to retain their color.
The Benefits of Installing Paver Stones
There are many benefits of installing paver stones at your property, some of the most important of which include their durability, versatility, and easy installation. Paver stones are incredibly durable, handling the weight of foot traffic and even vehicle traffic without cracking. If sealed, pavers are also resistant to staining, helping them retain their beauty for years. Paver stones are also very versatile and can be used to create a variety of features at your home. With countless colors and patterns to choose from, you’re sure to find a stone to match your style. Lastly, paver stones are easy to install. A professional contractor can install these pavers in a matter of days, depending on the size of your project.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Paver Stones
If you’re planning to install paver stones on your Brigham City, UT property, you likely know there are hundreds of options to choose from. With all these choices, it can be difficult to decide, and you want to ensure you make the correct choice for your home. Lone Pine Landscape can help you determine which pavers will look and perform best for your needs. Some of the things we recommend taking into consideration when choosing a paver include:
- Wear & Tear: What type of usage will your new pavers see? If you plan to use them in a driveway, they’ll have to undergo a lot of daily wear and tear from vehicles, which means you should choose a strong and durable option. Pavers used for walkways and patios will not have to deal with as much traffic, which means more delicate options can be used.
- Design: What type of aesthetic do you want to create with your new pavers? You may want the modern, streamlined design of uniform pavers or the rustic look of natural stones. Think about the style of your home and find a paver to match its design.
- Pattern: Pavers can be laid in a variety of patterns which affect their overall appearance. Laying the pavers in a linear pattern is popular to create a streamlined look, while using a more organic pattern can help the pavers blend with the natural surroundings.
Why Choose Lone Pine Landscape for Paver Stones?
When choosing a contractor to install your new paver stones, you want to pick one that will do the job right. Lone Pine Landscape has a decade of experience in the business and can help you create the perfect new patio, walkway, or driveway. Our priority is your satisfaction, which is why we work closely with you to learn more about your goals for your home and the look you want to achieve. With our selection of Belgard® paver stones in Brigham City, UT, you’re sure to find something you’ll love. Please reach out to us today to install paver stones at your home.
Why Choose Us?
- 110% Reliable
- Family Owned
- Free Estimates
- Competitive Pricing
- Community Involved
- Design Fees Included in New Installs